Thursday, January 24, 2013

Restless

Sometimes I try to figure out why I am not getting anywhere and I think I may have a clue.  It is so easy to put off what needs to be done today and just assure yourself that you will get it done tomorrow!  But now I see that tomorrow can just be tooo far away. 

With only 24 hours in a day and with sleep, eating and working, those hours go by so quickly.  I'm not sure it has anything to do with age, but just the fact that so much is going on all around us all the time, it's hard to focus.

Setting daily goals is a good thing, but achieving them is a much better thing.  Having someone to hold you accountable is a treasure that you can't put a price tag on. 

Making a list is the second best thing.  If I write something down I am much more accountable to myself, because every time I look at the list I am convicted.....well, did you do this or not?   Oh, that is sometimes so painful.

With a new year, and a new day, my goal is to focus and to help others stay focused also.

We can live in the peace and joy of the Lord always because He promises to always be by our side and His grace is more than sufficient.  But to accomplish what we have each been called to do, we have to sincerely examine ourselves and cry out to the Lord for the daily, hour by hour help.

Let's pray for each other and then share our successes to encourage others.

If you’ve gotten anything at all out of following Christ, if his love has made any difference in your life, if being in a community of the Spirit means anything to you, if you have a heart, if you care— then do me a favor: Agree with each other, love each other, be deep-spirited friends.   Philippians 2:1-3 (MSG)

G2 is here for you, if you need prayer, want to share with us, or have a question, let us know.  Our website is G2-Ministries.com, Facebook G2 Ministries (look for our logo), or email us at mentors4g2@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment